Follow me here:

Follow me!

Thursday 11 December 2014

Sportsgirl skirts...


You know how some seasons every item of clothing you see in a store screams out to you? Well this Spring/Summer, that has happened to me, especially when I walk through the doors of Sportsgirl.
Long flowing maxi and midi skirts are the prominent trend this season, and this suits me down to the ground! I love the slightly retro vibe of a longer skirt, and it also makes me feel a lot more comfortable, knowing that I can move around and not show everyone my underwear!


The first skirt is a floral full midi skirt from Sportsgirl (similar here).  Even though it initially looks quite dressy, it can be dressed up and dressed down. Sometimes I pair it with a black long-sleeved top, a pretty belt, a red lip and even some heels.  Other times I throw on a slogan tee (from Myer), and some Summery ballet flats.



This next skirt, is the 'Sporty Pleated Midi Skirt' from Sportsgirl (here).  Every time I walked past the shop window it called to me, and eventually I decided I couldn't live without it! It has an elastic waist, so it's incredibly comfortable to wear. It's cut so that it has a diagonal hem. Again, you can dress it up or down, depending on where you're going. And because it is slightly out of the norm, it definitely gets some attention! When I wore this, I received so many compliments! 


What is your favourite trend for the season? Are there any other skirts I need to buy? (Because I clearly don't have enough!

Beth. x 




2 comments:

  1. I love these skirts! I think the second one is my favourite, it's so pretty!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kind of skirts are so cute!
    You look so pretty :)

    Chelo
    flyinginvogue.com

    ReplyDelete