Follow me here:

Follow me!

Thursday 5 March 2015

What's in my bag? - Miss Shop 'Tokya'


I just updated my handbag. It was one that I loved, but it had gotten to the point where it was too tatty to pass as a bag anymore. So I popped into Myer and the first bag I saw I fell in love with.
the Miss Shop 'Tokya' Sling in Black is a simple yet stylish bag. With one main zipped pocket, with a flap over the top, and a small zipped pocket at the back, it manages to fit all the rubbish that I carry around on a daily basis and more.
It's made from a textured faux leather, (I assume it's fake because of the $29.95 price tag), and has gold detailing.






So what do I cram in the bag?

Most importantly I always have my keys, wallet (mine is this one from Billabong), sunglasses, and phone.

Next I have a little pouch that contains a compact mirror, some concealer (I have an Arbonne one and a Collection Lasting Perfection one), my Travalo with the perfume I'm wearing, a roller ball version of Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs,  a couple of lip balms (I have the Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm and the Sukin Nourishing Lip Treatment), and two lip options (Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella, and Rimmel Apocalips in Luna).


And finally I have the important bits such as, a bottle of water, pain killers, headphones, a pen or two, breath mints, breath spray, bandaids, and another lip option! (J.Lo's nude from the L'Oreal Collection Exclusive).


What do you carry around in your bag?

Beth. x

No comments:

Post a Comment