Follow me here:

Follow me!

Thursday 19 November 2015

Huge Lush Haul.

It's that time of the year again! The time when Lush bring out their huge range of Christmas products, and as you will be aware from this post, I can't resist it. The scents of the Christmas range are ones that I love all year round, so I always stock up!

So I popped into Lush recently to pick up some of the many things I'd seen talked about online, to find them completely sold out... Thank goodness for the online store!

Here's what I picked up this year.


"Cinders" is a bath bomb that I have to pick up every year from the Christmas range. It smells of cinnamon and has popping candy to make your bath fizz.


In a gift pack with Cinders I got "Intergalactic". This one smells fresh like peppermint, and has a gorgeous colour that will look amazing in the bath. I don't think you can buy this one individually in Australia, but you can buy it in 'The Night Before Christmas' gift pack. 


Next from the Christmas collection I bought the "Holly Go Lightly" bubble bar. It smells very similar to Cinders, with a hint of lime freshness. 


When I saw the "Five Gold Rings" bubble bar, there were two main reasons why I instantly put it in my basket. Firstly, there are essentially five mini bubble bars, which saves you having to break it up, so you get the most uses possible out of it. And secondly, the vanilla scent! Although some people may think vanilla is a bit of a boring scent, I absolutely love it, and can't wait to use it!


My last pick from the Christmas range was the "Peeping Santa Bubble Bar". This one would have to be the cutest of the bunch, and it smells sweet and fruity like strawberries. It also has cocoa butter and shea butter, so will hopefully be very moisturising! 


"Phoenix Rising" is the bath bomb I buy from the normal collection when Cinders isn't available. It has a similar cinnamon scent, with a bit of extra spice, and it makes your bath a beautiful purple sparkly colour. 



I'm not normally drawn to the bubble bars, but when my sister picked this one up for me to smell, I was sold. the "Brightside Bubble Bar" smells like a glorious citrus blend, and according to all reviews has bubbles that last for ages!

What have you picked up from Lush lately?

Beth. x




No comments:

Post a Comment