Follow me here:

Follow me!

Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas!

Picture: Stuart Milligan Gown: Leiela
As this post is going up on Christmas Day, I thought I'd write a quick message to say Merry Christmas to you all! Thanks for popping by my little space of the internet, and seeing what I'm buying, loving, listening to, and thinking.

Christmas is one of my favourite times of year (apart from the working in retail part... Those of you in retail at this time of year will understand!). But for the most part, I love spoiling my friends and family by choosing gifts that are (hopefully) perfect for them, I love opening the surprises they have for me, I love having a dedicated day to spend with my family, where none of us have to rush off to work, and I especially love belting out my favourite Christmas tunes while watching my favourite TV show of the year, 'Carols By Candlelight,' on Christmas Eve.

So wherever in the world you're reading this, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and an exciting and successful New Year!

Beth. x

No comments:

Post a Comment