Follow me here:

Follow me!

Thursday 10 December 2015

Natural Harry Goodness.


I stumbled upon Natural Harry about this time last year.  At my favourite place, Barwon Heads, stood their 1950s style caravan selling delicious vegan smoothies and raw desserts. I tried one, and then returned every day after to get my fix.

Fast forward just a year, and Harriet one of the masterminds behind Natural Harry, has written a recipe book! It not only includes recipes for many of the amazing smoothie and raw desserts that appear in the van, but also yummy breakfast and dinner ideas, and recipes for home and body products for good measure!

My attempt at the Skin Glow Smoothie.

I purchased a copy of the book, and as someone who isn't the most keen person in the kitchen, it has really inspired me to get involved and try things out of my comfort zone. I've made many a smoothie, and acai berry powder is now a staple on my shopping list. But I've also got many of the other recipes bookmarked to try on my family and friends!

You can get the book here: (http://naturalharry.com.au/product/natural-harry-recipe-book/), but be quick, because it's been super popular!

Beth. x

No comments:

Post a Comment