Follow me here:

Follow me!

Thursday 17 December 2015

Super Sephora Spending.

As many of you may know Sephora has just landed in Melbourne! (And online too! http://www.sephora.com.au/) And I happened to be in Melbourne the day after it opened, so of course I braved the crowds and had a look. There was literally hundreds of people in the store when I went, which made it not the most enjoyable experience ever, but it is a beautiful store, with so many amazing brands, so I will definitely be going back!

I've been jealous of people who can access Sephora easily for quite a few years now (as materialistic and shallow as that sounds). However, because I've seen so much of what everyone else has bought from Sephora over the years, I knew exactly what I wanted to get!

The main thing I wanted to get was the Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 01. Every blogger who has been to Sephora has bought this and raved about it, so being the red lip lover that I am, I had to pick it up.  And it lives up to the hype! It's long lasting, non-drying, very pigmented, and cheap too (only $17)! It also smells like vanilla.

The next thing I'd heard a lot about and wanted to get was the Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in a purpley plum colour caller Aubergine.  Bite Beauty makes all of it's products with food grade ingredients, which considering we supposedly eat a lot of lipstick in our lives, is probably a good idea!  These are really creamy, an although it wasn't as matte as I would normally like, it still lasts quite a while.

I also picked up the Sephora Pro Brush Flawless Air #56. I haven't used this one yet, but the bristles feel really soft. These brushes were a bit more expensive than I had expected (the one I got was $45), but I've heard they're really good quality.

In the aisle of doom on the way to the checkout (whilst queueing for over half an hour... It was that busy...), I had two impulse buys.
I got the very highly spoken about Elizabeth & James Nirvana White perfume, which is absolutely gorgeous. Elizabeth & James is the Olsen twins perfume brand, and there is a black and white version of Nirvana, with the black one being deeper and stronger smelling.  Nirvana White smells very rosy, and I think it would be perfect for day or night. I will definitely be going to get the full size, next time I'm in store!

And last but not least, I bought the Make Up For Ever Smoothing Primer , which is a really good primer, and makes makeup last all day, but is expensive for what it is ($30 for only 15mL).

What have you recently picked up from Sephora? What do I need to try next?

Beth. x








No comments:

Post a Comment