Follow me here:

Follow me!

Thursday 7 January 2016

What I got for Christmas: 2015.





I was impatiently waiting for Christmas this year, as I was so excited to see the reactions of my loved ones, when they saw all the amazing things I bought them! I was also incredibly spoilt myself, and so I thought I'd share a few of the things I was lucky enough to receive on Christmas Day.

There wasn't a lot that I asked for in particular, I asked for practical things like socks, underwear, and a few items of clothing (which now I have to buy things like that myself, are brilliant gifts!) But apart from that, the rest were completely amazing surprises!

My sister got the Quay Australia 'My Girl' Sunglasses, and I was so jealous of them, and then lo and behold on Christmas Day I had a pair under the tree!
I also received a bluetooth speaker, which I have been using non-stop.
On the make-up front, I got the Chi Chi 'Viva La Diva' Lipstick Collection, which has four amazing shades in it, and ones I wouldn't normally choose myself, which definitely fuel my lipstick addiction. I also received three different perfumes... (Not sure if people are trying to give me a hint or?) I got the Katy Perry 'Purr' perfume, Britney Spears 'Believe' perfume, and Beyonce 'Midnight Heat' perfume. So now I literally have a perfume a day. The fragrances that I received are ones that I wouldn't normally choose for myself, but it's fun to branch out and try new things (to break my 'creature of habit' status!)

A few other bits  I got included both Pitch Perfect movies (with the sing-a-long versions!), Sam Smith's album, some beautiful charms for my Pandora bracelet, and a book of life advice from cats. I feel so incredibly lucky and grateful for all that I've received, and also glad that my family enjoyed their treats from me!

What was your favourite present this Christmas?

Beth. x

P.S. My favourite gift to give this year was to my sister. I got her the Le Grand Chateau eye shadow palettes from Too Faced, and Benefit's Hoola bronzer, which she has wanted for ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment